Naik Consulting Group, PC is actively seeking a Resident Engineer professional with over 10 years’ experience for various substation projects. This individual must have strong experience with coordinating all daily construction activities for such project.
- Monitoring and managing all construction activities
- Site safety
- Various inspections
- Acceptance and approval of contract performed work
- Force account efforts with the Contractor
- Monitoring of project schedules
- Communicate with various agencies and departments regarding the project
- Prepare reports
- Coordinate construction issues if they arise
- Negotiate change orders and prepare monthly and final payments
- Organize meetings
- BS in Civil Engineering degree, from an accredited university
- Prior experience with a northeast regional transit agency preferred
- Professional Engineering License preferred
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Proficient Computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Naik is an equal opportunity employer.
Full Benefit Package offered.
Candidates who are interested in learning more about this position opening should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com