Naik is actively seeking a Resident Engineer professional. This individual must have strong experience with coordinating all daily construction activities for such a project.
Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- The individual shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, with at least ten (10) years’ experience or equivalent experience in design and/or construction of concrete and steel rehabilitation of Line Structure assets on transit projects including five (5) years or equivalent experience in coordinating engineering and administration support activities for major construction contracts, five (5) years or equivalent experience in concrete and steel construction, and three (3) years or equivalent experience in construction and renovation projects of major public facilities.
- Previous Railroad Bridge/Line Structure experience in Line Structures assets noted above.
- Experience in managing project work scope, budgets, and schedules.
- Strong technical and project coordination skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer and office software, such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Valid NYS driver’s license.