· Topographic Surveys, Right of Way and Control Surveys of Major Roadways, Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Train stations, Railroads, and Transfer Stations.
· Computer Aided Drafting.
· 3D Drafting and Modeling through Point Cloud Data Extraction.
· Some Photo and Data Processing.
· Drainage Survey Calculation and Analysis.
· Right of Way and Property Boundary Investigation.
· Experience and/or Education with AutoCAD, MicroStation, TopoDot, Leica Infinity and Leica GeoOffice.
· Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience and knowledge of Topographic Surveying and Boundary and Right of Way Investigation.
· Exceptional note and record keeping ability
· Ability to do analysis on and inspect field data based on sound judgement
· Must be able to carry out direction, work with others, and maintain communication with management and other team members throughout the day.
· Compensation and position varies based on experience and education.
Full Benefit package is offered. If interested please apply here .