Naik is looking to hire an Office Survey Technician in our Edison New Jersey Office for our Land Surveying Department. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full time employees. This position will report to the Project Surveyor or the Survey Department Head. Field positions are also available.
- Topographic Surveys, Right of Way and Control Surveys of Major Roadways, Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Train stations, Railroads, and Transfer Stations.
- Computer Aided Drafting.
- 3D Drafting and Modeling through Point Cloud Data Extraction.
- Some Photo and Data Processing.
- Drainage Survey Calculation and Analysis.
- Right of Way and Property Boundary Investigation.
The ability to learn and use:
- Experience and/or Education with AutoCAD, MicroStation, TopoDot, Leica Infinity and Leica GeoOffice.
- Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience and knowledge of Topographic Surveying and Boundary and Right of Way Investigation.
- Exceptional note and record keeping ability.
- Ability to do analysis on and inspect field data based on sound judgement.
- Must be able to carry out direction, work with others, and maintain communication with management and other team members throughout the day.
- Compensation and position varies based on experience and education.
Full Benefit package is offered.