Naik Consulting Group, P.C., is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist the marketing department and other members of the team daily. The qualified individual must:
· Be a take-charge kind of individual who knows their way around a Microsoft Word Document, Excel Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and Adobe PDF. Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred but not required.
· Have the ability to problem solve
· Have to be organized
· Ability to write and proofread
About the position: The Marketing Coordinator would coordinate and prepare simple to moderately complex proposal submissions from the point of decision to client delivery. The Candidate would also interface and coordinate with subconsultants and provide miscellaneous marketing support.
· Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to RFPs/RFQs
· Draft proposals and communicate across teams to get input and meet strict deadlines
· Prepare daily/weekly/monthly proposal reports and spreadsheets
· Maintain proposal log and related files
· Maintain employee resumes for proposals
· Follow up on leads and outstanding proposals
· Assist with reviewing websites for future work
· Assist with preparing Constant Contact email blasts
· Assist with the updates and review of the website
· Assist with the planning of events when necessary
· Assist with creating new marketing content (brochures, flyers, etc.) for various events
· Attend selected college fairs and trade shows if required
Experience & Skills-
· Ability to take direction and think independently when given tasks
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience within related industries (civil engineering/construction)
· Familiarity with RFP and RFQ procedures
· Incredibly high level of quality, consistency and accuracy
· Must have organizational and time management skills
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible; ability to shift priorities under pressure while maintaining routine follow-through on deadlines and commitments
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, but function as part of a team
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or English strongly preferred, but not required.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in marketing, communications or closely related field to the A&E Industry required
Naik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full Benefit package is offered.
If interested in learning more, or to apply visit our application here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Apply/589581