Naik Consulting Group, PC is seeking a Human Resources Manager to be based in our Edison New Jersey office.
Naik Consulting Group, P.C. (NAIK), a certified MBE/SBE firm founded in 1997, is a dynamic organization whose continued growth in a highly competitive market is evidence of the value that our clients find in the quality and timeliness of our services. Since that time, we have grown to a 140+ person, multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in Edison, New Jersey (Corporate Headquarters), New York City, New York, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We are currently seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The HR Manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resources function.
- Successfully implement projects and strategic initiatives that continue to ensure a company culture that aligns with company goals and retention of talent.
- Responsible for talent acquisition/recruitment
- Lead and manage recruitment and onboarding needs
- Foster a work environment that promotes and increases employee morale
- Partner with managers to ensure effective communication and HR needs are met across the company
- Partner with management to effectively handle employee relations issues as well as provide support in areas of coaching and disciplinary action
- Successfully handle compliance documentation and communicate standards through a strong understanding of EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, as well as federal and local laws.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure company’s compliance
- Maintain and develop employee handbook, write and update job descriptions, as well as maintain employee documentation and records, as necessary
- Frequently communicate with vendors, brokers, and insurance carriers while researching market trends to modify and upgrade the company to a competitive benefits program and successfully communicating finding to the Executive Leadership team
- Assists with bi-weekly payroll process in the HRIS
- Monitor and track benefit programs and complete legal documentation as needed
- Coordinate USCIS Application Process for eligible candidates
- Effectively maintain, communicate, and rollout benefit programs to the employees
- Manage the LMS for employee training, development, and compliance
- Effectively research compensation and market data, gather surveys and ensure effective compensation philosophy
- Maintain open communication with members of the Executive Leadership team
- Oversee all Human Resources department staff
- Ensure effective implementation and management of HR information system
- Track COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave and ensure compliance with CDC policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The position will be based in NJ and require travel, as necessary, between our other regional offices located in NY and PA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field required
- 10+ year of progressive HR experience
- Industry experience is preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence and drive change
- Strong public speaking and leadership skills
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proven ability to be resourceful, analytical, and think independently
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to maintain excellent integrity and ethical standards within the role.
Full Benefits Package offered. Naik is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply