Naik Consulting Group, P.C. is looking to hire a Field Survey Technician in our Edison New Jersey Office for our Land Surveying Department. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full time employees. This position will report to the Project Surveyor or the Survey Department Head. Crew Chief position also available.
· Topographic Surveys, Right of Way and Control Surveys of Major Roadways, Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Train stations, Railroads, and Transfer Stations In and Around the State of New Jersey and New York City areas.
· GNSS Control Surveys Using RTK Systems.
· Topographic Survey with Total Stations, Including Robotics.
· Leveling using Digital and Spirit Level.
· 3D Laser Scanning Using Leica Laser Scanners.
· Drainage Investigation
· Experience and/or Education with Total Stations, Digital or Spirit Levels, Laser Scanners, and GNSS Systems preferred. We will train the right individual.
· Experience and knowledge of Topographic Surveying and Boundary and Right of Way Investigation prefered.
· Exceptional note and record keeping ability
· Ability to produce quality field data based on sound judgement
· Must be able to carry out direction, work with others, and maintain communication with management and other crew members throughout the day.
· Compensation based on experience and education.
Full Benefit package is offered. If interested please apply here.