The Naik Group has been a trusted partner in the engineering community for over 25 years. Through accountability, innovation, expertise, responsiveness, and commitment, our premier design and construction talent has and continues to provide our clients with high quality solutions. We serve State and Federal Transportation Agencies and Authorities, Municipal and County Public Works Departments, and private sector enterprises and contractors. The core of our success remains as maintaining sustainability of the firm while providing professional services with integrity, accountability, innovation, leadership and commitment.
Full Job Description
The Naik Group is searching for a Content Editor for full time work, located in either our Edison Headquarters or New York City location.
We are looking for a Content Editor to supervise all the content publishing of our Marketing Department.
As a Content Editor, you will be responsible for editing blog posts content as well as marketing content to promote our company’s product and services. In addition to this, you should also proofread the content written by the other content writers of the team.
You will be working in collaboration with the Web Content Production team to create engaging content. Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills are essential for this position. You should possess excellent time management skills with the ability to pay attention to details.
If you think you are capable of taking up these job responsibilities, then do apply for this full-time job position. We will love to hear from you.
- Write technical content for blog posts, newsletters, webpages, requests for proposals and brochures.
- Proofread and edit content written by other team members.
- Edit and optimize content based on SEO guidelines.
- Suggest new content ideas to drive targeted traffic to the website.
- Edit the content and send newsletters to the subscribers on a timely basis.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator, Communications Director and others within the Marketing Department.
- Stay up to date with the latest news on how to write content relevant to the company and develop innovative concepts for content production.
- BSc in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Content Editor, Content Writer, or a similar position in the Marketing department will be preferred.
- Must live in the New Jersey/New York area
- Engineering, Architecture or Construction experience preferred.
- A portfolio of the published content will be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization guidelines.
- Experience working with a content management system such as WordPress, Joomla, Wix, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Good time management skills.
- A creative individual.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong work ethics.