Naik Consulting Group, PC is seeking a Civil Project Engineer with utility engineering experience including utility coordination. The candidate must be a self-motivated, self-sufficient individual with strong technical engineering design and project management experience. The candidate will be a part of our Civil Design Group located in our Edison, NJ office. The work will employ geometrics, civil/site design, and transportation engineering with a focus on utility engineering to identify utility conflicts, develop utility conflict mitigation, relocation design, and cost estimating. The above work will be performed using applicable CADD design software. The candidate will be involved in all phases of infrastructure project development.
– BS in Civil Engineering with 10 – 15 years of design and project management experience
– Ability and desire to work in a team environment while managing and mentoring younger staff
– Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
– Proficiency in CADD including Microstation, InRoads, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, AutoTurn, and Microsoft Office Suite
– Experienced in the production of plans, specifications, and engineer’s estimates for transportation projects including NJDOT, NJTA, and Various NJ Counties
– Experienced in civil engineering skills including review of design plans, identify potential utility conflicts/mitigation measures, coordination/meetings with utility companies, and the production of utility risk assessment plans and relocation schemes.
– NJ Professional Engineer licensure desired.
Naik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Full Benefit package is offered.