Sanjay Naik, P.E.
Following his 1986 graduation from NJIT with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Mr. Naik worked for 12 years with several renowned private sector firms in several states including Arizona, North Carolina, New York and New Jersey and gained valuable technical and entrepreneurial experience. This experience led to his establishment of the Naik Group in 1997. His initiative, dedication and insistence on excellence is clearly evident in the phenomenal growth of the firm. The firm has established a reputation for employing the latest technology and innovative techniques. Today the firm is well known for providing comprehensive civil, structural, construction and engineering services. Mr. Naik is an active member of several professional organizations. He strongly believes that one should be involved in their professional organizations both to support it with ideas and to learn from the ideas of others. He is an outspoken advocate and a trusted voice of the engineering profession which has placed him in a leadership role for the following organizations:
- Southern New Jersey Section of the American Society of Highway Engineers – President 2001-2002
- Professional Engineering Society of Mercer County- President 2006-2007
- American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey – Chairman 2013-2014
- American Council of Engineering Companies of New York Metro – Board of Directors 2010-2014
His unique level of dedication and selfless commitment have been recognized by several organizations such as:
- 2007 Entrepreneur Engineer of the year in 2007- Society Indo-American Engineers and Architects
- 2010 Engineer of The Year – Professional Engineers Society of Mercer County
- 2011 Outstanding Professional Engineer – New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers
- 2011 Member Recognition Award – American Council of Engineering Companies of New Jersey
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in the states of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and a Certified Municipal Engineer in New Jersey.